Problems with NCL website

stringo

I booked for the Gem, travelling Jan 08, in May 07 with my TA. I also registered my details with NCL online and was able to complete my pre registration docs. I hadn't accessed the NCL website in a couple of months until today and it now appears that they have no trace of my reservation number! I contacted my TA and everything seems to be in order, with my registration details held, but it is frustrating that NCL do seem to hold my details online. I am unable to locate an e-mail address to contact them and as I am residing in Scotland I am a bit loathe to telephone.Has anyone had a similar problem with NCL.COM. ? :confused:

I have been having the same issues :confused: I log in...Go to Advanced Guest Reservation.(Bottom Right Corner), Go to Advanced Guest Registration Form (Middle of the Page),Click Proceed to Form.. Type Name, Ship Name, Reservation # , passenger names..Then.. submit..Your information should pop up..I also went through a TA, but I have never been able to access our reservations from the spot that says Your reservations :p I have booked excursions through this access also...Hope this helps....

I'm having problems w/ the NCL advanced registration right now too. It keeps telling me there is a problem uploading the info.

The only e-mail I could find was for computer tech support ncladmin@ncl.com They are gone for the day though. There was one for disabled passangers but that is not your issue. FWIW, here's the Latitudes phone # 1.866.234.0292.

Good luck.

Thanks for all your suggestions,but I still have the same problem - and even worse I am now unable to even sign in.The sysetem states my login details are invalid! I was able to sign in yesterday - don't know whats going on!!!

For months I have had all kinds of problems with attempting to book shore excursions and advance registrations for 2 upcoming cruises. Bottom line website sucks and needs serious work. ( hope I don't get flamed for that ) LOL

I followed the advice of some member CC's (I love this site! peace all and please be civil to each other or we will lose this fantastic resource and "community")

For advance registration, change the phone numbers on your profile. that's how I finally got it to work.

For the Shore excursions, I tried daily entering in my choices but each time I logged back in to check they had vanished. The Solution, called the Shore ex toll free number and the ladies I spoke with were helpful and professional. They even sent me e mail confirmations of my bookings. I don't care what the website shows now, as I have my confirmations printed off to take with me.

Finally for the reservation not showing up, I had no bad experiences with this, I called the TA and they did whatever magic they do with the cruiseline and things like my latitudes number all appeared afterwards :)

Time to start packing!!!!!

cheers,

Thanks for all your suggestions,but I still have the same problem - and even worse I am now unable to even sign in.The sysetem states my login details are invalid! I was able to sign in yesterday - don't know whats going on!!!

Call NCL Customer service. They have been helpful with website problems I experienced in the past. Sorry i don't have a link to their numbers or office hours handy.

Cheers,

Archived