Parasailing

katz1964

• 1 month later...

You'll love it! Done it twice. Once with RCI in Labadee and the last time on Half Moon Cay with Carnival. I've done it both in tandem and as a single. It's worth every penny. Once you go, you're addicted. Have a great time. I'm leaving 3/2/08 on the Norwegian Pearl and I'm planning on doing it in Cozumel.

My wife and I parasailed for the 1st time in Cozumel last November. GREAT!

we were in tandem, one behind the other, (some places it is side by side). We went to Paradise beach and signed up at the booth on the beach, $120 for both of us. They gave us the option of being "dipped" when were reeled in and we said Yes. They very slowly let us sink down until my wife (in front) dipped into the water just barely to her waist (my just barely in) then raised us up before reeling us the rest of the way in. We were up in the air maybe 10-12 minutes and it is just quiet and you see for miles! I took a waterproof 35mm camera up with me and got some nice photos. You could take a digital if you had it in a ziplock bag during the reeling up and down just in case. I really don't like heights, but this seemed different somehow. You will enjoy it.

If you don't mind me asking who did you go parasailing with? I really want to do this when we are in Cozumel this November. So if anyone has any recomendations please let me know. Thank you.

Don't know the name, they have a signup area with a large "parasailing" sign at Paradise Beach

Archived