Dinner Seating?

Hmmm. Actually its 10 adults and 5 kids. Do you think we would still be split up? I think we have 5 reservation numbers through a TA. Can I look my reservation number up on RCI Web site and it tell me the size of the table I am sitting at??

Unfortunately, your reservation is in the hands of your TA... and any issues would need to be resolved by the TA...

My bet is that if you all booked through the same TA, that the reservations are "linked" to keep you as much together as possible... however, I imagine what you will get are two large tables near each other... With that mix, I doubt you will have strangers at your tables but I'm pretty sure it won't be one table for the 15 of you...

At this point, the best you can hope for is that the tables are near each other and not on separate floors of the dining room... yes, the dining room on Mariner is 3 floors...

Hmmm. Actually its 10 adults and 5 kids. Do you think we would still be split up? I think we have 5 reservation numbers through a TA. Can I look my reservation number up on RCI Web site and it tell me the size of the table I am sitting at??

The biggest tables that I've personally seen in the dining room have seated 10, but I've read on this board of people sitting at tables that seated 12. If you have 15, you will definitely be separated but most likely side by side. If you all booked through same TA, hopefully that TA has linked your reservations. You should check with your TA and have him/her link all of your reservations together if that has not already been done. Even if you didn't all book through the same TA, provide one of the TAs all of your booking numbers and ask that the TA have them linked. You may end up with two tables for eight.

Archived