excursions on the dawn

kevinsmom

hi there,
i will be going on the NCL dawn on julyy 25 w/my family. one of our ports is nassau, bahamas and i was wondering if anyone has any suggestions as to excursions? it doesn't look like we are docked very long, so i was wondering if anyone has any advice on what to do. i will have my 16 mo old son w/me, so i don't want to do anything to involved. as for the atlantis...if you go w/the excursion i have heard you don't really get to see the whole hotel...is this true? is it really worth it? has anyone gone to atlantis on their own? if so what is there to do? a tour? and how did you go about it?
thanks
gina

[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00bfff&cdt=2004;7;25;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img]
NCL Dawn 1st time!

• 2 weeks later...
Hey Kevin,
Just got back from the Dawn on teh 23rd. You definatly are not in Nassau for very long. WE jsut got off of the ship and walked around the town (which is NOT very nice at all) I've heard the pirate tour is excellent, but I don't know first hand. A lot of people keep talkign about the straw market, I thought it was kid of gross looking, and wouldn't even go in. I have to say though, jsut getting off the ship and experiencing the island was nice.
Have fun...
Let me know if you have any other questions.

Archived