Disembarking on Easter Sunday - services?

jimbug

We'll be disembarking the Liberty in Fort Lauderdale on Easter Sunday this year. We originally had plans to disembark, rent a car, and spend the morning at a local church service, then have brunch before our 4:50 flight home.

However, United changed my flight time and I am now leaving at 2:50 pm instead of 4:50, so that kind of rushes us for time. (I"d want to be at the airport by 1:30, at the very latest, I'd think.)

It would make things EXTREMELY simple for us if Carnival would have some sort of sunrise service on Easter morning. Does anyone know if they do that? With it being the day of disembarkation, it may complicate things, so I wasn't sure. Any experience?

Thanks!

Carnival states that Boarding time is not until 1:30 PM... althought you may be able to board sooner.

Given that their main priority is debarking and enbarking passengers off that day... restocking the ship with food... completely changing out every stateroom with new sheets and towels... and feeding everyone boarding...

I doubt they have a planned Easter Service.

I suggest you call 1-800-CARNIVAL and ask. :)

I would call 1-800-Carnival, except...we all know that the agents in the call center wouldn't have a clue in the world as to whether or not there will be an Easter service on the day of disembarkation.

I suppose it is up to the individual cruise director on each ship, I would surmise. Anyway, I was just curious if anyone else had any experience with disembarking on Easter and if they remember a service being held or not?

Archived