Great Sale at Dillard's

SoonerOne

Dillard's is having a great sale. DH took me yesterday and I got over $500 worth of cruisewear for $45. Go to the 75% off racks (only) and when you go to the register to check out, they give you another 50% off!!! We were amazed, most items were $3 - $5. I splurged (ha-ha) and got a $80 blazer for $10. Have fun!:)

I went to the mall yesterday to return something to another store, but parked at Dillards. I walked through the dress section on my way out the mall, and got very distracted by all of the 75% off signs.

I bought several things, but my find of the day was a perfect little black dress, great for smart casual nights (and a friend's wedding reception also) marked down from $180, my final price with tax and all was $23.:)

That's great ladies! Never, never pay retail!! I am wearing my $10 blazer today at work and have never had more compliments! I noticed when we were there, they had tons of formal-semi formals on sale. Keep on shopping:D and GO SOONERS!

Archived