Portofinos

mikefast

I know this has been asked a number of times before, but I don't remember the answer, so please forgive me. We are leaving on the Voyager of the Sea in three weeks. We would like to try Portofinos at least one night. When and where do we make reservations for them? And how soon can we make reservations? Thanks in advance.

Hi Mikefast. There is a whole bunch of us on your sailing 20 Jan 08 Voyager of the Seas. come talk with us.

As for your answer it is best to book the first day on board. You can either go to Portofinos or phone. They will have all the menus so you can pick a day that you like.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=373903&page=114

If you don't get a reservation the first day, don't give up. Often people will cancel reservations for various reasons. On our last cruise, we made reservations as soon as we got on board, but could only get a late time because they were booked up. A couple who were our tablemates in the dining room made a last-minute decision to go Portofino and got an earlier time than we had.

Thanks all for the help. I take it there is no way to make a reservation on line, or before we board? In other words, first come first served, is that right? Thanks again

That's right. You have to do it onboard. If you have a particular night and time in mind get there as soon as possible. They only take a certain number of reservations.

Archived