Pirate ship in PV

Marfa53

Looks like the tour gets underway at 9am with a show time of 8am. This tour is primarily designed for families with children. They also have a night-time adults only tour. Here is a link.

http://www.marigalante.com.mx/tours.htm

You could book on your own with a little bit of risk. It is a fairly short walk from the tender pier to the pirate ship box office and then back to the pirate ship pier. Safest bet would obviously be by booking through the ship although at a higher price. That would get you off the ship on the first tender.

I will be on the Pride Jan 13th with a group. About 20 of us booked at http://www.puertovallartatours.net/marigalante-pirate-ship.htm

book now because the Oosterdam is in port the same day we are & they offer the excursion as a ship's sponsored tour (for $20 more then you pay by booking it on line) Once it is offered when the Oosterdam sails it will book up fast.

The tour co just recommended we try and be one of the first ones off the Pride. The pirate ship is at the same Marina, just a walk down the pier.

i hope it is as fun as it sounds! There are supposed to be "Pirates" who meet us at our ship to direct us to the right spot

Yes I am with the Bloody Mary Group

Debby from Chicago. My hubby & I used to work on commercial haunts but now do our own yard haunt.

This will be my 5th Bloody Mary trip (missed 2006) I usually travel with Julie Pawlowicz.

What is your secret identity? Who are you? and will you be joining us on the Pirate Ship tour?

If you look at the Bloody Mary emails I am kyoteboy. You can email me directly if you do not want to reveal your secret identity to this board.

Even though I have not been to the Mexican Riviera in quite a while, this is my 15th Carnival cruise. I have never had trouble with booking a tour on my own. The tour operators WANT you to have a good experience(and for you to post it on boards like these) Tour operators have always given me fair advice. I had asked about the Pirate ship in Cabo and they answered honestly that because we tender ashore there, we probably would not make it to shore in time to catch that tour. They didn't want us to make a reservation and then be upset if we missed it. That is why I sent Bobbie the link for the tour in PV.

Time Flies when you're having RUM!

I'm Marty from Niles, traveling with Hubby - Jim, daughter - Cary and friend Gerrie. We can't wait.

We did book our Cabo excursions through the ship because of tendering. Jim and Cary going scuba diving and Gerrie and I going horseback riding. Fun!!!!!

We plan to do Stone Island on our own at Mazatlan. Any tips?:o

Hi Marty, I can't remember if we ever formally met but I know you know Julie P. & Chuck Williams, so I am sure they will hook us up with an introduction.

It has been quite some time since I was in Mazatlan so i can't really give you any help there. I know Deanna & Dustin (Morton Manor) are doing a shopping/beach excursion and Dirty Dan & Maryann are headed to the Sierra Madres. We don't even know what we are doing there yet.

Back to the boards to see if anyone else can recommend something to do in Mazatlan!

See you next weekend. We are staying on the Queen Mary the night before so if you are too, I'll see you then!

Archived