Leaving on the Triumph in 30 days...

alohababy

Hi Guys,

We are leaving on the triumph in 30 days.. Looking for some final inputs from past triumph travellers. Any input, hints, suggestions, ideas, opinions, or thoughts welcomed.

thanks. i appreciate the feedback!

We are 30 days behind you!

I just sailed on the Triumph last month. It was my first cruise so I don't have anything to compare her too, but she was beautiful. It's a little tricky getting around at first, at least if you are new to these ship layouts. I had to make a conscious effort to pay close attention to detail, so I knew where I was on the ship...it took a bit but I finally got it. The stairwells would mess me up occasionally, I would head in the wrong direction until I saw the sign for "odd number rooms".

Have you sailed before? On any other Carnival ships?

Enjoy the Triumph

We sailed the week after Thanksgiving and posted our review both here on the boards and in the review section. We had a great time - wonderful ports, etc. We will also be posting our photos in the photo gallery later today. One pointer I'd like to give is you need to keep in mind that sertain decks do not allow you to go from forward to aft - but if you keep that in mind, you will be able to navigate the ship with no problems.

Remember decks 5 and 9 are the only public decks that run the length of the ship (cabin decks also go from aft to stern) A great place to view the sail aways or coming into a port is from the front of the ship through the "secret doors" deck 6,7,9 and 10.

2261747880097654989pqainJ_th.jpg

Also if the buffet area is crowded and you cant find a table go up the stairs ( located right near the inside buffet) there are plenty of tables and a juice machine up there. Have a great time I cant wait to get back on the Triumph.

I have been on the Triumph twice. Aside from the allready mentioned, I might advise you to go to the CCL sight and look up the deck plans A LOT. My wife was amazed that I took her directly to our cabin when we got on the last time. Then again, getting lost is half the fun, because you know you're not alone!:p

Hi Guys,

We are leaving on the triumph in 30 days.. Looking for some final inputs from past triumph travellers. Any input, hints, suggestions, ideas, opinions, or thoughts welcomed.

Alohababy,

I will be on the same cruise (2/2/08). There is another tread just started within the hour about the Triumph and giving advise. Right now, there are no extra posts except mine and the original poster's. Later, they may have something you want to read. Here is the link: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=684549

Hi Guys,

if you are going through St. Thomas liqour is VERY cheap there

not sure if that helps....enjoy

Archived