Question for recent AOS cruisers

micdee

Was wondering what time the onboard immigration process started in St. Thomas? What's the earliest time we could get off the ship? We booked a private daysail with Rumbamba and I need to let them know what time we will be arriving that morning. Thanks for your help.

Was wondering what time the onboard immigration process started in St. Thomas? What's the earliest time we could get off the ship? We booked a private daysail with Rumbamba and I need to let them know what time we will be arriving that morning. Thanks for your help.

Clearing immigration goes really really fast on the ship. Still, try to get there early and get it over with. You'll still make your sail time with Rumbaba. (Which you'll absolutely LOVE by the way. Bobby and Karen will do a great job for you and will be one of the best days on the cruise you'll have). Let me know if you'd like to see some pics of from the Rumbaba tour and I'll be happy to send.

I was on the AOS the first week of December.

I think U.S. citizens were allowed to start through through the immigration process at 7:30am. We got there a few minutes early and were done by 7:30am.

It's fairly quick and painless, but I would get there early.

Thanks everyone for your replies. Good to know that we shouldn't have any problems getting to our excursion on time.

Fritz, your glowing endorsement of Rumbaba is just what I wanted to hear.:)

Archived