Did I just mess up?

lola4795

I was just browsing the NCL website looking at excursions. I wanted to print a batch of options on one page, so I clicked the "add to itinerary" button on about 20 of them. I assumed that I would be able to view a page of all of the excursions that I've added and then remove them later.

Now I can't find any sort of itinerary of my excursion bookings. I'm really paranoid that I've added hundreds of dollars of excursions to my booking and will be charged for them! :eek:

Do you think they've been added? How can I remove them if so?

Thanks for your help!

I'm pretty sure you've just booked a whole lotta fun! Go to the NCL website and sign in, then bring up your cruise. When it shows your itinerary, it should also show any excursions you have booked. If that doesn't work, give them a call and explain what happened. They'll be able to view your account and tell you what is and isn't booked - and cancel what you don't want. :)

I was just browsing the NCL website looking at excursions. I wanted to print a batch of options on one page, so I clicked the "add to itinerary" button on about 20 of them. I assumed that I would be able to view a page of all of the excursions that I've added and then remove them later.

Now I can't find any sort of itinerary of my excursion bookings. I'm really paranoid that I've added hundreds of dollars of excursions to my booking and will be charged for them! :eek:

Do you think they've been added? How can I remove them if so?

Thanks for your help!

Were you logged in with your reservation number? If not, they did not know that you existed.

for the newbies...when you get to your cabin, you will find you tickets. if there is a problem, go to the excursion desk to get them right. you don't pay for them until you pay the final bill for your cruise, most can be cancelled 24 hours in advance of the tour date.

mine didn't show up on "my cruises" on NCL.com. guess they were working on that part back then.

some people have spam filters, that can keep you from getting the emails.

my emails came the next morning, each time i added one..a new email showing all booked excursions. thank goodness there are several ways to check, since what works for one, doesn't for some one else.

if, when you were "booking" these excursions, you didn't click SAVE at the bottom right -- you didn't actually book anything.

I learned this as i was TRYING to add excursions to my reservation. Had to go back & do it all over again! ;)

Archived