Roll Call Navigator of Seas 2-25-08

COFlyBoy1978

Hi!! Glad to see there will be more family on board. We are 30 and 26, I'm David (30) my partner is Patrick (26). This is my 6th cruise and Patrick's 2nd but our first time on RCCL, we have only been on Carnival in the past and the bf hated Carnival so we thought we would try something different. We will be on 9 deck balcony room. Maybe we can meet up for a drink if you like. We are going to FLL on the 24th. If you think you might want to meet up for a drink on board hit be back and maybe we can exchange emails and set something up. Hope you have a wonderful New Year

Hi David, Greg here. My partner Michael and I will be on the cruise with two other couples, Rod and Leo, and Doug and Randy. We range in age from mid-30s to 50s. This is Rod and Leo's first cruise, Doug and Randy's second, about Michael's 12th, and about my 40th. Three of us are flying into FLL on Feb 21, one on the 23rd, and two on the 24th. I usually do a 50/50 mix between all-gay and mainstream (straight) cruises. I usually cruise Princess or Royal Caribbean on my straight cruises. The ship is my most important consideration in picking a cruise, and the Navigator is a real good ship. We have two inside cabins and a suite right across the hall on deck 10. We definitely can meet for a drink on the NOTS.

Archived