Princess Cruise Personalizer Problems

Freelancer

Is anyone else having problems accessing the Princess Cruise Personalizer? I've been trying to print our boarding passes for the Emerald 1/5/08 cruise since last week and just get an error message.

Princess tells me that it's a problem on my end and it's not. We've tried it on five different computers in three different locations.

Have you put your credit card information into the Personalizer? As if you did not, or didn't call to have Princess do it, it will not allow you to print off your boarding passes.

If not, I have no idea but it sounds like something is missing and that is why you are unable to print them off from several different computers. You might want to check, just to make sure that all the info that is needed is in there.

Also another thing is that you are awfully close to time of departure. They usually block the prsonalizers around 5 days ahead of the cruise so that they can do the manifest and get the passengers names on the ship. If that is the case you can fill out the boarding pass at the terminal. Just so long as you have a credit card and a passport.

Marilyn

I finally found someone at Princess who knew what she was doing. IT department told the rep that Princess is experiencing problems with the cruise personalizer page at this time.
Still, you're within five days of sailing and the Personalizer is designed to block you when you come within five full days.

I was unable to log in to my princess...would not recognize my email or password. I was able to get to the personalizer using booking numbers. Then I tried our old email address and it let me right in..Something they did to their system defaulted to an email address we haven't used for 6 months. All is well now. Just went to profile and changed our info. So, I would say the Princess system has had something going on!

Also another thing is that you are awfully close to time of departure. They usually block the prsonalizers around 5 days ahead of the cruise so that they can do the manifest and get the passengers names on the ship. If that is the case you can fill out the boarding pass at the terminal. Just so long as you have a credit card and a passport.

Marilyn

We are also on the 1/5 Emerald cruise and the block is on for excursions and changes but it still allows for the printing of the boarding passes.

We are also on the 1/5 Emerald cruise and the block is on for excursions and changes but it still allows for the printing of the boarding passes.

John that is good to know that you can still print the boarding pass. Now some of the above posters said that they could not even get in to their personalizer and My Princess. I just went in there to check my cruises and I had no problem at all. Must be some sort of glitch.

Marilyn

Just was in the Personalizer and printed my documents for a January 10 sailing. Have had the info in there for quite awhile, and we're before the 5 day block (though I wasn't changing anything). Everything printed just fine.

Even when you are within the 5 day cut off, we have always been taken to a PDF file of our boarding passes. Although you can not make changes or book excursions, we have always been able to access our boarding passes right up until the day we sail with no problem whatsoever.

Must be a problem somewhere as i just went into the personalizer and it was fine. Sorry to hear you are having a difficult time. Get hold of your TA and they can print what you need

Archived