Activities for a 4 year old

We have been bringing our grandson with us since he was 3. All I can say is: Adventure Ocean.

He loves it! He has moved in age group and continues to ask when he is going again, but only wants to go on a ship with AO.

We have been bringing our grandson with us since he was 3. All I can say is: Adventure Ocean.

He loves it! He has moved in age group and continues to ask when he is going again, but only wants to go on a ship with AO.

Thanks. I am sure my daughter will have a blast!!

My son started to sail when he was 4 years old. I had to pry him out of Adventure Ocean! His favorite was gaga ball. There are no worries about a child having a good time on an RCI ship. The AO staff all have 4 year college degrees and are trained in caring for kids. You'll even see your child in a pirate show one evening! Arrrrrr!

Hello........How are the activities on Mariner of the Seas for a 4 year old? Has anyone had any bad experiences? Thanks

Go to this section, Family Cruising, http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=49 of the Cruise Critic boards for families. That is where you will get all the information and help you could possibly need on what they have for a 4 year old.

You will see a CC poster named cruisnmama06 over there. She is very knowledgeable on what is available for little ones on the ships. Ask for her help with the Adventure Ocean program for 4 year olds. ;)

Besides her, everyone over there will be more than happy to answer your questions. ;)

Archived