cave tubing with ship excursion

mo3011

Does anyone have experience with a cave tubing excursion booked through the ship? Any information would be appreciated. We will be sailing on the Carnival Valor in March.

Also I don't swim at all, will it be necessary to swim to do this excursion?

Thanks in advance for all the help.

Maria

I am on Carnival Legend in a couple weeks and we a cave tubing through the crusieline. I will let you know how it went. I dont think you have to know how to swim though. I have heard people say the water gets so low that they are told "butts up" to avoid rocks....:p

I am on Carnival Legend in a couple weeks and we a cave tubing through the crusieline. I will let you know how it went. I dont think you have to know how to swim though. I have heard people say the water gets so low that they are told "butts up" to avoid rocks....:p

Hi , thanks,,,, I will look forward to your post after your cruise.... have fun...

Maria

We did the cave tubing and Zip line combo- LOVED IT ALL- went with our kids 7/9... Guilds were great, Zip line freaked my 9yr old daughter, but she made it threw. She can say she did once-:)

The cave tubing was great, Be aware it is a 1/2hr walk threw jungle path - it is not level.. Bring a T-shirt ladies, no bikini's so u dont rough up ur arms.... If the water level is LOW- then BUTTS up is the term the locals use to Get your booty out so u dont get black & blue on the rear.

PS- no jungle animals in the water- No snakes, No Biting fish or caymens.

;)

If in Belize the best place to use for cave tubing is CAVETUBING.COM . It's not thru the ship but those folks show you respect and a very good time. They know about getting you back to the dock in plenty of time to shop before your ship leaves.

Archived