Guarantee--when did you know

Sea and Me

I booked an outside gty for a May 4 2008 sailing and have already been assigned a cabin with a very nice upgrade, thanks Princess' upgrade fairy :D

We booked a GG ( Obstructed Ocean) for a 4/16 sailing on the Emerald Princess. About a week ago I found out we were upgraded to a DD ( Full Oceanview). While I don't like the location ( all oceanviews look out on the upper prominade deck...thus other can see in ) I am grateful that we won't be viewing the lifeboats.

In august, we booked our cruise on the Dawn for 1/13/08. we booked a balcony on Caribe category BC with upgrade option. by the next day, we were upgraded to riveria deck balcony category BA. Not bad I thought.

y brother is coming with us. He was booked in a category K inside on plaza deck. He was also upgraded to a II category. which is an inside on Riveria deck. It was nice to get the upgrade I very rarely get upgraded. I usually book the best category balcony if its available and the price is right. But when the price is too high, I wait for the upgrade fairy. (who usually never comes)

We are booked for Jan 26 08 sailing of the Crown with a BA guarantee. Still no cabin assignment. I tell you, the anticipation is eating me alive :) but I know I'll at least be on the ship - that's what's important. Hopefully the assignment will come down in the coming days.

We are booked for Jan 26 08 sailing of the Crown with a BA guarantee. Still no cabin assignment. I tell you, the anticipation is eating me alive :) but I know I'll at least be on the ship - that's what's important. Hopefully the assignment will come down in the coming days.

It is good to know that others are in the same "boat":) Still waiting!!

Archived