How do I book Nachi Cocom in Cozumel for the Western itinerary

cruisecruiserAS

I'm going on the Pearl and i was just wondering if anyone can guide me to the right place to book this shore excursion. I went to:

http://cozumelcruiseexcursions.com/C...BeachBreak.htm

but i cant seem to find the link to make the reservations... all there is a link for information... I want to pay for the reservation but I don't see how...

HELP!

you fill out the form on the lower right side of the site, they send a email with the link to the reservations form. since they only take credit cards for the deposit, they use a secure site. i got a answer in 24 hours with the link and after doing the reservations, got a email confirmation the next morning.

the rest of the $49 is paid in cash at the desk when you check in for the day. some taxi drivers won't take you until you show them the reservations form...after you check in they put a band around your wrist..it's a great place.

Hi,

My dh and I are going on the Pearl for our 31st anniversary on 2/3/08; we have an aft BA and I don't know if I'd want to change it to a mini because of the public area over deck 11.

We're also booked to go to Nachi Cocom and are really excited :D - it sounds awesome from the reviews and pics on website.

We were just in Cozumel last week on the Sun and went to Nachi Cocom, where we also went last year on the Pearl. Both times, we simply took a taxi to the beach on our own with no problems. Last February, I think I paid something like $10 per person for use of the beach, etc, plus the cab fare ($20 each way). This year, they told us when we arrived that there was a $20 per person minimum for food and drinks to use the beach (no use fees). I left a $100 deposit (for 5 of us) at the bar. In about 5 hours, our tab was $95, perfect, for I think about 7 or 8 beers, 2 banana drinks, a few sodas, plus a large snack/lunch of nachos, ceviche, guacamole, wings, etc. I can't say enough about the service at this beach... I almost felt guilty with the constant attention! This is a truly fantastic place, beautiful beach and water, watersports if you want them, without the crowds of the larger beach resorts. Simply lovely!

Robin

now it's $49 all inclusive, deposit 1st by credit card...the rest of cash. still have to get your own taxi (no problem, a bunch of taxis are right there)

they had the $20 food thing for the crew members, they were having a hard time keeping their drinks and food in their price range. since they started limiting the number of people to 100 per day, it's been all-inclusive.

now it's $49 all inclusive, deposit 1st by credit card...the rest of cash. still have to get your own taxi (no problem, a bunch of taxis are right there)

they had the $20 food thing for the crew members, they were having a hard time keeping their drinks and food in their price range. since they started limiting the number of people to 100 per day, it's been all-inclusive.

Wow, all this since last week? We were there on Dec 26.

Robin

i only hear the crew members talking about that $20 deal, everyone else had the wrist band for the all-inclusive price. did you "walk up" without a reservation. for us the $49 worked, we didn't think it would....didn't think we would eat/drink enough. we were wrong. when you book through island marketing, the only price is the $49.

i only hear the crew members talking about that $20 deal, everyone else had the wrist band for the all-inclusive price. did you "walk up" without a reservation. for us the $49 worked, we didn't think it would....didn't think we would eat/drink enough. we were wrong. when you book through island marketing, the only price is the $49.

Yes, we just walked up, we were the first people there... I had emailed them a few weeks before and they said no reservation necessary (same as last year) but didn't mention either price. We were expecting to pay the $5 or $10 usage fees, but the $20 thing was even better. They even offered us change from our initial $100 when we settled the bill, but we refused and tipped them an extra $40. They are probably just switching over as we speak. I love that beach!

Robin

seems like it's the same difference, without the massage..that's close to what we paid. i had heard if they aren't full (with reservations) they will do that. after hearing the crew members trying to figure out thier bill :eek:, i think i like the wrist band.

on the cozumel board, someone said they went to the all-inclusive price after cleaning up from the last hurricane damage. seems to be working well for them.

Archived