Car seat???

Mrslou37

HI, We will be traveling with DD who will be 3 then. My ? is, does anybody know of or could you recommend a good and safe booster seat the folds for the taxi ride to and from the airport.

For the flight we have kids fly safe seat belt which is FAA approved (which is awesome,I would recommend it to everyone) Check it out @www.kidsflysafe.com.

Thanks in advance!! Can't wait for our cruise!! NOS/RCCL 4/08

Michele

Just wanted you to know that I got the Eddie Bauer seats for my twins based on Michelle's recommendation and we're thrilled with them. They've been to London and Chicago for taxi rides and they're going with us on our Mexico cruise next week.

Best,

Mia

I also used the Eddie Bauer travel car seat on my recent cruise with my 2 year old DD and was happy with it. It is very light weight and easy to pack. I wouldn't use it as an everyday car sear as it does not seem as secure, but for traveling, it's a wonderful solution, and my daughter was comfortable in it. The shuttle bus driver who took us from the Orlando airport to Port Canaveral made a point of repeatedly telling me how glad she was that I used a car seat (she said many parents don't which puts her in a bad situation) and was asking me about where to get that particular one.

Happy cruising.

We had an emergency come up once that we had fly somewhere with a toddler and once we got where we were going, we realized that we forgot about the car seat!:eek: We called the cab company and they rented out car seats if they were given some advance notice. It was like 5 bucks. Don't know if thats common or we lucked out. Worth a shot!

Archived