Anyone been to Costa Rico? Help!

ggg

Zip line (canopy tour) was the highlight of our trip. Go to http://nanada.com/tours/index.htm . Charlie Soto tours. It was wonderful.

Can you give me a little info about the zip lines. I am curious, their website says you can opt out after number 3, and then again after number 7. What changes? Also, do you know the weight limit?

Thanks!

Sorry, don't know about the "opt out". They were all great! I'm a gal who is not the adventurous type. First step off the platform form was a little scarey, after that I just wanted more!!! Can't remember the weight limit, but we had a guy with us that was more than 200 pounds. Charlie Soto is very good at answering emails. You should be able to reach him through the website, if not, I will see if I have his email address if you would like.

GO FOR IT!!

Judie

Sorry, don't know about the "opt out". They were all great! I'm a gal who is not the adventurous type. First step off the platform form was a little scarey, after that I just wanted more!!! Can't remember the weight limit, but we had a guy with us that was more than 200 pounds. Charlie Soto is very good at answering emails. You should be able to reach him through the website, if not, I will see if I have his email address if you would like.

GO FOR IT!!

Judie

Thanks for your reply. I have done the zipline in PV, they were high and long, loved them. I was just curious why it said on their website you could opt out. Did the lines get faster or something as you went along?

Thanks!

We did the zip lining in Costa Rica 2 years ago with Charlie soto. Everyone in our group loved it. We had girls as young as 10 to a man in his 70's on the bus.

Some did not do it but just watched. I know you can be over 250 lbs. They did not say if there was any weight limits.

I can't remeber what the cost was. I know if you didn't want to do the zip line the cost was less.

It is not near as hard as we thought it would be. They were very helpful.

The rest of the tour was great also.

I loved Charlie and his guys.

Archived