Question about booking a shore excursion

TennesseeTater

I want to call Carnival and book the Yellow Bird Party Boat excursion in Nassau. Can my PVP go ahead and book that for me? Also, will I go ahead and pay now, or will they go ahead and charge it to my bill once I get on board? Has anybody ever done the Yellow Bird Party Boat before? Thanks!

I want to call Carnival and book the Yellow Bird Party Boat excursion in Nassau. Can my PVP go ahead and book that for me? Also, will I go ahead and pay now, or will they go ahead and charge it to my bill once I get on board? Has anybody ever done the Yellow Bird Party Boat before? Thanks!

You can go onto Carnivals website and book it yourself and you will have to pay for then. pvp can not book your excurison or you can wait until you get on the ship and book it there:)

You can also call the Carnival Shore Excursion line yourself and ask questions, etc. My PVP told me about it last cruise. We didn't call it, but I think if you call the main number (1-800-CARNIVAL) it is one of the options.

Thank you for your answers. This will be my fourth cruise coming up in a couple weeks, but I have never actually done a shore excursion. I wasn't sure if most people booked before the cruise or if they did it while onboard.

You might consider waiting a bit before booking. There's always a briefing on the excursions available through the ship and you might get a better feel for what's out there and what you might want to do after attending the discussion. Typically, it's the morning of your first sea day.

Have a great time! By the way... I love the party boats, too!

;)

Archived