What is your favorite thing to do?

Angel59920

We like to relax in the Viking Crown Lounge, recounting the day while looking out over the open deck areas. And on occasion, some of us will enjoy a fine cigar and a drink in the cigar lounge.

Mike

Thanks everybody. Is there any shows that are a must see?

I like to go to the very front of the ship on the lowest deck possible (depends on the ship) usually before and after a show just to a take quick relaxing breather before I get on with the rest of my night. I also take advantage of this during the day because for some reason I noticed not many people take advantage of how peacful and relaxing it is.

So tell me what is your favorite thing to do at night when cruising? What would you not miss for the world?

Going out on my balcony before bed and seeing if i can spot any ships, lights, land ect. The last cruise on NCLs Pearl , Freedom of the seas was trailing us the entire trip and WOW was she beautiful all lit up at night. I really wished I was on her :p Maybe soon :cool:

I can't wait to see the main dinning room. Or to dress up to go to dinner.

Wow, you sure have picked a great ship for your first cruise! We were on Freedom in 2006, Liberty in 2007, and are doing a back-to-back on Liberty this coming May. Since Freedom and Liberty are sister ships, they're really pretty much the same. It's just the scheduling of Liberty is working out better for us. I would choose EITHER ship ANYTIME. Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lynn

Archived