Opinions needed

ElizaBenet

Hello!

DH and I are looking for the best Cozumel beach for both of us.

I am wanting to just lay on the beach, eat, drink a Margarita or two and maybe snorkel a little bit, but mainly just relax. I would prefer somewhere not too crowded. Personally, I would prefer Noche Cocum, but I think DH would get bored.

DH wants somewhere that he can do a snuba or introductory scuba course and snorkel.

Any suggestions?

Do you think Chankanaab would be best for both of us? Or should we maybe even try doing a ship snuba or scuba excursion (I am cruising NCL Spirit) and then hit a free beach like Paradise Beach.

Hello!

DH and I are looking for the best Cozumel beach for both of us.

I am wanting to just lay on the beach, eat, drink a Margarita or two and maybe snorkel a little bit, but mainly just relax. I would prefer somewhere not too crowded. Personally, I would prefer Noche Cocum, but I think DH would get bored.

DH wants somewhere that he can do a snuba or introductory scuba course and snorkel.

Any suggestions?

Do you think Chankanaab would be best for both of us? Or should we maybe even try doing a ship snuba or scuba excursion (I am cruising NCL Spirit) and then hit a free beach like Paradise Beach.

Check with cozumel insider dot com, they have a snuba tour that is right near the pier. As far as the beach I guess that's just a matter of personal choice, Paradise tends to get a little crowded when there are alot of ships, but makes for good people watchin..:D

Thanks for the suggestion...I went to the website and it looks like there is also a snuba at Chanakanaab Park. I think that CP might be best for us because DH can go off and snuba or scuba while I lay on the beach and relax.

Does anyone know if we need to book the the Scuba or Snuba through CP ahead of time or if we can just go to the park and book it there once we are there for later in the day?

I like the Palancar idea. We were there last year. It is a relaxing day of loafing on the beach or in a hammock or you can snorkel the reef or discover scuba for a nominal fee. Food, service and drinks are good and all of it can be had for a $20 taxi ride. Well, $40 if you WANT to go back to the ship.

Archived