Princess Cays

jeffandreen

I was wondering if there was any jet-ski rentals in Princess Cays. We are leaving on Sunday and are going to St. Maarten, St. Thomas and Princess Cays. And i would like to rent a jet-ski at one of those islands and i thought maybe Princess Cays would be the best, if they have them!

No, fortunately Princess Cays doesn't rent those naval abominations and thus spares the rest of us from the noise, smell, and riders without any knowledge of the Rules of the road. But you can brush up on true sailing skills by renting their beach cats. ;) :p

He he. I remember my sailing instructor here in PR once mention that he wished - just once - to string a strong fishing line between two anchored sailboats just to see the effect of a jet skier flying through the two boats. :eek:

Ok. All kidding aside, the only motorized activity I remember from my 9/16 CB cruise was a banana boat ride.

We're just off the Caribbean Princess. Nothing motorized on Princess Cays . . . however in St. Marten . . . just take the water taxi (right off the ship pier) into town (first stop is a marina, 2nd stop is downtown). Make sure you go to downtown. Beautiful beach right there will all kinds of chairs, activities, and plenty of shopping right behind you. Tons of jet ski rentals, etc.

St. Thomas, we went to Megan's Bay ($16.00 round trip per person), could rent jet skis there too.

Archived