Another qty ?

mrstay

I have had a cat K cabin booked for some time now for the Jan 31 Enchantment. For the past few days they had been sold out of the inside cabins. Today they are offering a Cat K gty, and that is the only inside offered. I assume that if I switch to a cat. k gty that I will probably get a Cat. I, but maybe not a good choice one. Does that make sense? What my ? is, if I get assigned a cabin, let's say a cat. I, and I don't like it, can I switch to a different cabin, as long as it is a cat. I. Anyone with experience with this situation?

What is surprising to me is that I actually want to downgrade, but since the prices are higher now than when I booked I would have to pay $125 a person to downgrade one category. OUCH!!

if you gave up your cabin then one would become available. since your cruise is in a few weeks the other guarantees have probably been filled. you could get your same cabin back.

im assuming the price you paid is the same as the guarantee, otherwise the may not let you change since you are past final payment

Archived