Fantasy Remodeled? Or no??

CruisinInNC

In the last Currents magazine that we got, I thought it said that ALL the Fantasy-class ships had been upgraded/remodeled.

Has anyone been on THE Fantasy recently? Has that ship been changed yet? If so, what's different? Thanks!

Yes, Fantasy is refurbished.......atrium decor toned down (neon taken out), bar in atrium lobby, rooms redone, new carpet. Ship looks great and we

had a great time (FYI those new Carnival beds, duvets, etc are incredible).

MItch

Thanks! Does she have the new pools/slides?

OMG, if the beds are more comfortable than the first trip we took on Fantasy, I may never leave the cabin! LOL I literally could not lay down without dozing off. I slept better on the ship that I ever have on land.

OMG, if the beds are more comfortable than the first trip we took on Fantasy, I may never leave the cabin! LOL I literally could not lay down without dozing off. I slept better on the ship that I ever have on land.

The Fantasy was in dry dock in September of 2005 and has not yet gotten the 'Evolutions of Fun' upgrade that includes the water park, etc.

Only the Inspiration and Imagination have those upgrades complete.

We were just on the Fantasy last month, there was a big water slide going into the main pool. As to wether it was new or not; I have no idea! The ship looked to be in pretty good shape.

And yes, the beds were damn comfortable!

In the last Currents magazine that we got, I thought it said that ALL the Fantasy-class ships had been upgraded/remodeled.

Has anyone been on THE Fantasy recently? Has that ship been changed yet? If so, what's different? Thanks!

Fantasy hasn't gone through the Evolutions of Fun Upgrade yet.. They will be in Sept/Oct of 08.

Only Fantasy class upgraded so far is Imagination and Inspiration.

Archived