How do you book excursions?

CruisinInNC

I've seen a lot of posts about booking your own excursions vs. getting them through CCL. How do you do this?? :confused:

We are going to Cozumel and Progreso, Yucatan in September - if anyone has any tips, I'd really appreciate it!

Also, what's the best hotel to look at in New Orleans? We'll be flying in, so will need transportation to and from the airport and to the port.

Thanks!!

I've seen a lot of posts about booking your own excursions vs. getting them through CCL. How do you do this?? :confused:

We are going to Cozumel and Progreso, Yucatan in September - if anyone has any tips, I'd really appreciate it!

Also, what's the best hotel to look at in New Orleans? We'll be flying in, so will need transportation to and from the airport and to the port.

Thanks!!

Visit these Ports of Call boards and see what everyone else is booking:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=210

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=154

Ask questions, do a little research and see what's right for you !

Best of luck!

I've seen a lot of posts about booking your own excursions vs. getting them through CCL. How do you do this??

You can book a CCL excursion either on the ship itself...or online at Carnival.com. The excursions are available before/when you make final payment. The independent excursions [which are cheaper/usually have fewer people] are available online. There are "boards" here at CC which specialize in people's experience at the ports/with independent tour operators

Archived