Cruise Director List 2008

MrPete

I am thinking they are retired from Carnival...because I have not heard their name in a long time.

Michael and Jenny were on the Spirit in 2005 when we were on. They were great.

I did hear that they are no longer with Carnival.

How was he as the cruise director?

I just got off the Valor last week. Ryan is actually an AMAZING cruise director. Very informative and knows his materials cold. He's really funny, makes wise jokes and engages the audience. This guy made the session on embarktation so much fun. Needless to say, I think he's probably my favorite director out of all of them so far. SPLENDID job RYAN!

I just got off the Valor last week. Ryan is actually an AMAZING cruise director. Very informative and knows his materials cold. He's really funny, makes wise jokes and engages the audience. This guy made the session on embarktation so much fun. Needless to say, I think he's probably my favorite director out of all of them so far. SPLENDID job RYAN!

Thanks so much!!

4-2-08-119.jpg?w=225&h=300

1. Can you tell us which ship you currently are on and when you are due to leave.

I’m currently on the Carnival Valor until September 14th at which point I will had the reigns back over to Chris Jefferson. On the 14th I’ll walk next door to the Triumph and take over as CD when the ship returns from Dry Dock…which is the 5th or 6th of October, I think. Something I should probably figure out relatively soon. I should be there until the beginning of next year.

Found ths on the John Heald blog. I guess Ryan will be on The Triumph This October.

All John has said for certain is that he will not be doing the South America run...so I don't expect him on the Splendor past the end of the year.

Of course, he could leave sooner than that. But he will definately not be on the SA run.

I just got off the Ecstasy a few days ago. Talked with Goose for a little while. He said that he was going to the Splendor, but I'm not sure what date he is going to take over. He sounded pretty excited about the South America runs.. Hopefully someone can post the new official CD schedule soon!

Hello All, we just got off the Carnival Liberty. Karl with a K (Karl Bird) was our cruise director. We was exiting Carnival Liberty on 9/6/08 and headed to the Imagination.

on a side note, watch out for this kid - James. He was fantastic as assistant CD and will be a CD in the future. Karl was guessing 1.5 years and he would be a CD. We will be watching for this, hopefully.

928038733_Jamessm.jpg.2d20f15d8ad038e0e4fe007409d82f21.jpg

I just got off the Ecstasy a few days ago. Talked with Goose for a little while. He said that he was going to the Splendor, but I'm not sure what date he is going to take over. He sounded pretty excited about the South America runs.. Hopefully someone can post the new official CD schedule soon!

Hey...were you on the 3 day cruise to nowhere with us???

We had a ball.

Yes, Goose said he AND Brad (ACD) are heading out in a few weeks to the South American ports for a "preview trip" to meet with the tour operators etc since that part of the world is not a normal stop for Carnival. What a lucky guy getting to travel all over South America for free so that he can set those tours up!!!

He said he and Brad would on the Splendor with us (we are sailing on it on Nov 17th) so we are looking forward to seeing them again.

Hey...were you on the 3 day cruise to nowhere with us???

We had a ball.

Yes, Goose said he AND Brad (ACD) are heading out in a few weeks to the South American ports for a "preview trip" to meet with the tour operators etc since that part of the world is not a normal stop for Carnival. What a lucky guy getting to travel all over South America for free so that he can set those tours up!!!

He said he and Brad would on the Splendor with us (we are sailing on it on Nov 17th) so we are looking forward to seeing them again.

Yes I was on that cruise... I was scheduled to go back out on the following 5 day cruise as well... Somehow I screwed my back up, and ended up getting off with everyone after the three day, and came home.... I'm interested in taking a trip on the Splendor as well... Might look into it.

Archived