Cruise Director List 2008

MrPete

Isn't Wee Jimmy already off of Glory? Personally I am glad he will not be on Glory when I am on her next time.

What kind of a CD is Marc?

Sounds like this is the time of year for switching around.

We sailed with Mark Price on the Fantasy years ago. He was wonderful with our Special Needs son. He really went out of his way to make the cruise special for him.

Marc is great. He is definitely an entertainer and not just an announcer. He sang at the welcome aboard show.

His hypnotism show is a must see. He had one woman where she forgot the number seven. Another guy was not able to say his own name and thought his shirt was inside out.

We were able to see just how much a good cruise director adds to the cruise.

Celebration: PAUL SANTLEY

Conquest: WEE JIMMY

Destiny: DARCY KNEFIEL

Ecstasy: GOOSE NEUMANN

Elation: STUART DUNN

Fantasy: BUTCH BEGOVICH

Fascination: TREVOR BLOCK

Freedom: John Heald

Glory: RYAN FITZGERALD

Holiday: TINA NOBLE

Imagination: JORGE SOLANO

Inspiration: RISA BARNES

Legend: CHRIS ROBERTS

Liberty: STEVE KNISLEY

Miracle: BRENT MITCHELL

Paradise: Danny Blake

Pride: JEFF BRONSON

Sensation: TORY SECOY

Splendor:

Spirit: SHAWN BUSSEY

Triumph: BRAD CALABRESE

Valor: CHRIS JEFFERSON

Victory: MALCOLM BURN

Just got off the Conquest (3/9-3/16) and Wee Jimmy started as the CD that week.

I am looking for Todd Whitmer's E-mail address. We were on the liberty last year and loved him. He did a skit "If I were not upon the sea" and this year we are going on the Freedom and would like to know if and when he will do this skit again. I tried to call Carnival and they gave me two bad e-mails.

The skit is based on a boy scout skit If I were not a boy scout....

I was wondering what happened to Dana Hodson? He was the CD on my cruise in June 2007 and I saw him on the Glory on one of the Travel Channel shows. Is he still with Carnival?

I want to know this also. My Dd loved him as a Cd. she had a lot in common with him.

I wonder if Chris Roberts will be coming back to the Legend after his vacation that started the end of January??? We sail in May and I know that Jen Baxter is handling that job now that Chris is taking a break.

I was just on the Legend and Jen was the CD. I thought she did a great job! It was my first cruise so I have nothing to measure her against but it seemed every time I turned around she was there! She even appeared in the Legends show (where the cruisers do karaoke for the last show) as Dolly Parton!

Isn't Wee Jimmy already off of Glory? Personally I am glad he will not be on Glory when I am on her next time.

Marc is a hoot. Grant you he was my first CD but I thought he was great for a first cruise.

What is BRAD CALABRESE like on the Triumph? Will he still be there in May?

We had Shawn last year on the Spirit and in '06 on the Triumph. She's a beautiful lady and very funny!! We got to know her on the first cruise (she was just filling in for that week) and then when we talked to her on the next one, she remembered us!

Marc is a hoot. Grant you he was my first CD but I thought he was great for a first cruise.

What is BRAD CALABRESE like on the Triumph? Will he still be there in May?

good. I like a CD that i see walking around the ship. Not one that i only see at a show.

Tori on Sensation, she was everywere. I ran into her quite a bit on a 3 night cruise.

However, when we sailed with Wee Jimmy, the only time I saw him on deck was during one of the talks the last night.

Don't remember who our CD was on our first cruise. Never paid any attention.

good. I like a CD that i see walking around the ship. Not one that i only see at a show.

Tori on Sensation, she was everywere. I ran into her quite a bit on a 3 night cruise.

However, when we sailed with Wee Jimmy, the only time I saw him on deck was during one of the talks the last night.

Don't remember who our CD was on our first cruise. Never paid any attention.

I saw him many times around the ship. And he was always involved himself in the activities like triva games. I thought only the "activity" people did those but he was there and they replayed them everyday in our room. The funniest edition of the "Newlywed Game" I've ever seen, LOL

Celebration: PAUL SANTLEY

Conquest: Marc Price

Destiny: DARCY KNEFIEL

Ecstasy: GOOSE NEUMANN

Elation: STUART DUNN

Fantasy: BUTCH BEGOVICH

Fascination: TREVOR BLOCK

Freedom: John Heald

Glory: RYAN FITZGERALD

Holiday: TINA NOBLE

Imagination: JORGE SOLANO

Inspiration: RISA BARNES

Legend: CHRIS ROBERTS

Liberty: STEVE KNISLEY

Miracle: BRENT MITCHELL

Paradise: Danny Blake

Pride: JEFF BRONSON

Sensation: TORY SECOY

Splendor:

Spirit: SHAWN BUSSEY

Triumph: BRAD CALABRESE

Valor: CHRIS JEFFERSON

Victory: MALCOLM BURN

Who told me he would be taking over for 6wk hiatus of Steve Cassel..anyone know what happened?..maybe he was tx'd to another vessel?

• 1 month later...
Any new updates? Do we know yet who will be on Glory for the May 24th cruise?

Should be Mark Price

Added

John posted a CD list in his blog: http://johnhealdsblog.com/2008/03/21/im-a-yankee-doodle-dandy/

A version that requires minimal eyestrain can be found: http://unofficialcarnivalwiki.com/wiki/Category:Cruise_Director

I will add many of the links for the CD profiles are wrong or missing. The chart is the same one as John's blog.

Archived