STATENDAM Christmas Cruise Photos

Bellair

Hi,

Just arrived home from Auckland after a wonderful 18 night trip...On Friday we were in the Bay of Islands & complimentary shuttle busses provided on as with most ports.

The rail is now on the Veranda deck but missing on most of the right top deck so passengers be careful if repairs are not finished.

The Chef's gala dinner on the last night with all staff & entertainers providing the entertainment + every passenger had their own Chef's hat was just a great finish.

A new entertainment team joined the ship SAturday in Auckland.

All of the shows were great as were the meals.

The Lido now has full tablecloth service at evening meals as there have been a few hiccups with Freestyle dining as they settle into this.

We had the 5:45pm confirmed seating which suited us.

I will post an edited video highlight of the trip in the next few weeks on youtube.

Photos are attached (I hope)

See the video of the Syd Hong Kong trip here:

Statendam SE ASia cruise video 2007

The disembarkation in Auckland yesterday was the best & smoothest I have ever seen.

Regards

N & P

763543714_SantavisitsStatendamonTasmanSea2.jpg.4c31a308245e96420a2e3d77c7837c92.jpg

507615164_Sydneyharbour2Christmas07.jpg.1c1364b26cfec5fe279093354ddcd7bc.jpg

649757830_Picton2008NZ2.jpg.246f71e74c7affc991302704004b4d0f.jpg

thanks. We'll be there in less than six weeks! I'd be doing our doc dance but they are somewhere with a courier between our TA in Vancouver and here.

Looking forward to your review!

Great video of your March voyage on the Statendam. The images and sound were so very good. I especially enjoyed the views of the two Indonesian ports. Nice to think that some of our crew gentlemen got to visit with family for a short while.

It must be amazing to sail into Hong Kong with those dramatically tall buildings, too.

I'll be watching for your newest creation! :p

Archived