Charms for the Gem-It Mermaid

Maryfrei

Hi Jackie,

Just wanted to let you know that I wasn't visited by the "Mermaid' Fairy, but a very nice "Upsell" Fairy for our upcoming cruise.

We finally have done it. Cabin 14500 on the Gem. 11 days in the Garden Villa. Our friends that traveled with us last January are joining us in the GV. A Once-In-a- Lifetime cruise.

And I have the perfect charm for the Mermaid.

Happy Cruising,

Monty

Oh, Monty!!!!! You and Diane must be ecstatic!!! I think that means you have a spare bedroom, wish I could tag along.......;)

Sincere congrats on that fantastic upsell!!!! I'm so happy for both of you. (and your friends too)

You're leaving very soon, no? Hey, you'll get 6 bottles this time... :D

Wishing you your best cruise ever!!!!:cool:

Jackie

Hey! I'm from Brookfield...Hello neighbor and former neighbor! I'll be on the GEM 4/12 sailing. (have to go by the school calander for rmy son and daughter in law!) I hope you enjoy your cruise.:)

Let me know what kind of charm you get and I'll look for it.

Maybe I'll do one for the State of CT cruisiers!

Wowsa Monty! That is great! Hey, you got "Colin's Cabin!" I had a few cocktails there with the gem-it gals...very niiiiiiice!

The gem-it mermaid's real name:

Edelsten-Det Jente Fiske

Her Norwegian nickname is "Edel" and I am still working on her American nickname...

coka

Love him dearly but DS forgot to look to see where the mermaid is located. So I suggest asking a bridge officer - It's a new conversation opener. I hope Edel's new home is located soon!

He is a typical "male"...gotta love 'em.

He and you are a great source of information for the boards....thank you:)

Hi Jackie,

Just wanted to let you know that I wasn't visited by the "Mermaid' Fairy, but a very nice "Upsell" Fairy for our upcoming cruise.

We finally have done it. Cabin 14500 on the Gem. 11 days in the Garden Villa. Our friends that traveled with us last January are joining us in the GV. A Once-In-a- Lifetime cruise.

Happy Cruising,

Monty

Congratulations on your once in a lifetime!

Don't forget to add your charm to the sticky on the roll call thread!:)

Wowsa Monty! That is great! Hey, you got "Colin's Cabin!" I had a few cocktails there with the gem-it gals...very niiiiiiice!

The gem-it mermaid's real name:

Edelsten-Det Jente Fiske

Her Norwegian nickname is "Edel" and I am still working on her American nickname...

coka

Wow, that's quite a name, what does it mean in english?:)

Coka, I hope you don't mind, I'm going to copy your post here over to the sticky!

Hey! I'm from Brookfield...Hello neighbor and former neighbor! I'll be on the GEM 4/12 sailing. (have to go by the school calander for rmy son and daughter in law!) I hope you enjoy your cruise.:)

Let me know what kind of charm you get and I'll look for it.

Maybe I'll do one for the State of CT cruisiers!

Hi neighbor! We're doing the 2/16 for the same reason! I hope someday to be able to catch some of those non-school-break bargains!

Hi Jackie,

Happy Cruising,

Monty

Just read through the whole thread!

How EXCITED are you and Diane??????:) :)

A brand new, sparkling clean, shining GV....you earned this one.

Congratulations, enjoy and please let us all know about your exciting adventure!

Wow, that's quite a name, what does it mean in english?:)

Coka, I hope you don't mind, I'm going to copy your post here over to the sticky!

Hi Mary,

Edelsten-Det Jente Fiske is Norwegian for Gem-It Girl Fish! You all know many crew with difficult-to-pronounce-names give themselves an American nickname. Therefore, when Edelsten is out bar-hopping and dancing with her entourage on the baby Gem, she just tells passengers to call her "Robbie."

Coka

• 8 years later...