Some last minute questions.

tricializ

Hi all:

This is my first Disney Cruise and I just received my documents. :) I have 2 sets of luggage tags. One says "Contemporary" (which is where I am staying AFTER the cruise). I assume I put those tags on my bags on the last night of the cruise??

Then, I received what I think are the cruise tags themselves. The thing is though that I am staying at the Beach Club resort the night before and have no tags for that. Should I be concerned?

Second, I see in the documents that there is the DIsney contract. I also saw that there was a contract online that you could print out and sign. Are these one in the same I wish there were more clearcut directions on what to do here. I don't remember having these kinds of questions when sailing other lines but I also didn't add in other options like their resorts before and after. THanks for any help. I am very excited. We leave in 5 days!!!!

Tricia

Are you taking the magical express or the DCL buses to the resort before you cruise? If so--yes, you should have luggage tags. You can probably get them printed at the Disney transportation stand in the airport.

You put your cruise tags on your luggage the morning before you cruise and the resort tags on the last night.

Print all the documents and sign them. Make sure to fill out the Bahamian Immigration Form for everyone in your party before you go to the terminal to check-in. It'll make check-in very quick and painless.

Have a great trip!

Archived