Help with tour of St. Thomas

marym933

We had an excellent tour with Henry Christopher (eeetours) last year. He is a retired police officer and a very nice man. He was at the port with a sign , took us to Sapphire beach , picked us up about 2 hours later and took us on a tour of his island. Dropped us off for shopping and return to cruise ship. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend.

• 2 weeks later...

We were thinking of doing the beach first and then a tour....kind of in reverse of the regular island tours. We thought we would avoid the crowds in the afternoon at the beach. It seems you did the same. Do you remember how much this cost? The other tours are around $20.00-$30.00 per person for round trip tour and beach time.

I have been reading all the threads about Sunny Liston and Godfrey. Do I really need to reserve in advance? Will there be reputable tour operators at the pier when we arrive? Thank you for any info.

We walked down up the street from the dock and there was a private cab that took the 4 of us on a custom tour. I asked if we could stop at Udder Delight (I think that is the name) and get the milk shake with alcohol in it. They are 4.50 each but worth every penny. We saw Meagan's bay and he was very proud of his island and the fact that he had become and American citizen. You aren't limited to the two you mentioned. I went on the Sunny Liston tour and it was fun if you like loud songs and fast corners. Try to go to the top of the mountain and take pictures and look at the items for sale. I got a stainless steel lined drinking glass for 7.99. They are around 16 dollars on the ships. There are all kinds of souveniers and the prices aren't bad either. Have a great time.

Linda

I dont much care for the open buses/vans myself. We usually try to take a tour boat or catamaran to Trunk Bay for snokeling. The ride on the water is wonderful. The 1/2 day tours allow for some shopping when we get back:)

Carol

Archived