first time cruiser

vikbek

Yes - there is usually one vegetarian dish on the menu in the Grand Dining Room every day - and a number of dishes are displayed up on the Terrace buffet too.

If in doubt, get your TA to inquire of Oceania whether or not you should pre-order any particular dishes that you require. That way the staff will be prepared.

If you check on Oceania's web page, in the section Fine Dining, you will be able to pull up lunch and dinner menus from the various restaurants. You will find several vegetarian dishes offered.

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone give me some feedback on the " Postcards to Patagonia" cruise around the horn in South America on Insignia? We are leaving on Feb. 11 and have no package yet from the cruise line and less than any help from our travel agent, don't know why. Would love some feedback on what looks like a dramatic change in weather and how many warm clothes to pack, how rough are the seas, and which port tours to take or not take. We are seasoned travelers, but first time cruisers. Thanks in advance, Vikbek

The Grand Dining room has delicious veg. dinner choices every day. My DH chose those on a couple occasions rather than the meat choices. There are also pasta specials each night and I'm sure you could request they leave out the seafood or meat when preparing for you. The sauces are just delicious. The lunch buffet as well as the evening buffet offers many choices for you too.

Archived