Newport Beachside Resort

Joeci

Hi I was givin the task of finding a moderatly priced (under 200 dollar) pre cruise hotel for miami, we are a group of 20, I came with the Newport Beach Resort, can anyone tell me about this place, is it close to the port and is there any shopping nearby. Thankyou

It is not by the port, it is in Sunny Isles. I also have looked into this place and think it is a pretty good place. One of the reasons that it is a little more reasonably priced is that it is not in Miami beach or SOuth Beach. I looked it up on trpadvisor.com

I'd take a look at that to help with your decision making. It seems very good for kids. It is right on the beach. The problem with it is you will pay I think $20 or more for a taxi to South Beach to go out at night if you were thinking about that. I can't remeber how much it was but then can arrange transportation to/from port. I talked to "Carlos" at the hotel about it a couple weeks ago. Again, check out trip advisor.

I stayed here last January when someone else made the arrangements. I was not impressed as the property is old and I did not find it to be that clean. Also, there were service issues as well as food issues, I ate in their restaurant after a long day of traveling and the food was inedible. The woman sitting next to me in the restaurant found her food revolting as well. I would not recommend this place unless you are really desperate. JMO

Archived