Pride of Aloha itinerary?

urkidn

I booked our rental cars based on the itinerary from my original booking from an online agency but I just went to the NCL site and our POAl March sailing shows a slightly different itinerary with 3 of the ports on different days. Does anyone know how up-to-date NCL keeps it's website? I will assume that the NCL site is correct so I will go with that one but I guess I will double book to cover both scenarios just in case. Also, on the first day in Honolulu it shows a departure time of 6:00pm. As it is in Honolulu the following day as well, I'm a little confused. Does it actually leave port and return or does it stay docked the entire time? I am assuming it stays put but if for whatever reason (free up the dock for another ship) it does leave port, it would be nice to know to make sure we get back in time. I find it a bit odd that the other two overnight stops actually have overnight written on the itinerary.

We were on the 11 day itinerary on the Aloha in November and the itinerary was different from the posted NCL/Travelocity itinerary. We had heard in advance from CC members about the changes and had double booked our car rentals as you have just in case. Our TA contacted NCL but the customer service people were not aware of the changes. In our experience the best place to check your itinerary is not the NCL general web site, but your E-docs (on NCL.com when you register under reservations you see your current cruise and itinerary). This is the place where the correct itinerary was posted 2 weeks before we sailed. So I would only follow the itinerary posted in your E-docs on the NCL web site.

About the overnight in Honolulu - the ship stays docked and doesn't leave so many people just checked in during the afternoon and left for the first evening to explore Honolulu.

Have fun - the itinerary is wonderful!

Rada

Archived