Tender Process?

E&B

My dad and brother are booked on the Jewel in Feb. stopping in Cozumel and Grand Caymen. How does the Tender ticket process work? They have booked shore excursions for each potr, does that make a difference?

If you're on a ship's shore excursion, you don't need a tender ticket. You meet at the time and place arranged for the excursion, and then your tour ticket serves as a tender ticket as well. And you are taken to the tender at the appropriate time.

last cruise, it was post in the daily...

in the case of our cruise, the ship excursions got the 1st couple of tenders, after that they called the tickets. tickets were available in the main lobby starting at 7am of that day. they keep things moving, tenders fill fast.

And VIPs (suite passengers and Gold & Platinum Latitudes) also get priority tender tickets if they ask for them. Also, we've asked for them at our roll-call meetings and they've been delivered to our cabin the night before. A nice little perk of the meet-and-greet.

Thanks for the responses.

Can one person get tickets for our whole party?

If we plan an excursion with a private operator, we just have to tender after the ship's excursions, and perhaps allow a little extra time to get ashore?

Are they generally ready to tender shortly after arrival?

Sorry for all the questions. Just want to make sure I know what is going on if I try to plan my own excursions!!

We are also on the Jewel, but in March. I know Grand Cayman is tenders, but in Cozumel, will we be docked?

Thanks!

:D

yes, one person can get the tickets for the whole party.

it just depends on how soon they can drop the platform...on our day in belize, the seas were flat..didn't take them long to get things going.

usually the ships dock in cozumel...we had 5 ships there, 4 docked..one (oceania) was tendered.

Archived