Great Restaurants in Port Lucaya Marketplace

lsarao

Hi all,
Just in case you are looking for somewhere to eat on your stop I thought I'd recommend some good options in the Marketplace!

1. Zorba the Greek's - we ate there twice for breakfast and the Zorba omelet (gyro meat, feta and tomatoes) is to DIE for... SO good!
2. Cally's - another greek restaurant right next to Zorba's. This was good but not as good as Zorbas.
3. The pub at Port Lucaya - Had some really great light lunch options and salads at a super reasonable price. Also terrific conch fritters and shark fingers (I didn't know a shark even HAD fingers... ha ha ha!)
4. Cafe Breezes - We walked by here everyday and finally decided to give it a try. I wish we did sooner because it was delicious.
5. Marie's Kookies has the best homemade Bahamian ice cream! Try the rum raisin or the pistachio...Mmmmm...
6. Luciano's - A little more on the expensive side, this french restaurant was REALLY delicious. All of the ingredients were really fresh and everything we ate - especially my grouper almondine - was fabulous! We also got lucky and hit the early bird special which gave us soup/salad, entree and dessert for $25 per person.
7. If you are in the mood for some authentic Bahamian beer, most of the bars have a 2/$5 special on Kalik. OR you can try a frozen coconut daquari in a coconut! Mmmm...

Ok ok... that is it for now... Of course there are other places to try too but that should be enough to get you started! [img]http://messages.cruisecritic.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Archived