Online Registration?

urkidn

I've been trying to fill out the advance guest registration form online with no success. I keep getting the message the Reservation that you were searching for WAS NOT FOUND. Please verify your information and Submit again. Of course, I checked, dbl checked, then triple checked but to no avail. Once again, the online agency has yet to respond. Anyone else having this problem?

Thanks, I made final payment with the TA last week but I guess that doesn't necessarily mean that NCL has the money yet. This booking has been the worst experience with a TA that I've ever had so I'm a bit nervous. I'm still waiting to be reimbursed for the deposit which they took off twice and that was 3 months ago. The TA wanted to leave it that way but I didn't want to have to lay out the extra $$$ just before Christmas so I filed a complaint with my CC company. I just hope they haven't done anything stupid with my reservation.

We always book through NCL and have never had a problem. Except, the first cruise; booked through a local travel agent who was advertising the Med cruise on a local "oldies" radio station. I'd used her before so had no "reservations" using her agency again. NCL has never done us wrong, thank goodness.

We always book through NCL and have never had a problem. Except, the first cruise; booked through a local travel agent who was advertising the Med cruise on a local "oldies" radio station. I'd used her before so had no "reservations" using her agency again. NCL has never done us wrong, thank goodness.

Don't you end up paying more than you have to by booking thru NCL?

I book through an online agency & have never had any issues. The key is to make sure you have a paper trail to go back to. Most (if not all reservation problems can be resolved with some "physical evidence").

I have been having the same issues :confused: I log in...Go to Advanced Guest Reservation.(Bottom Right Corner), Go to Advanced Guest Registration Form (Middle of the Page),Click Proceed to Form.. Type Name, Ship Name, Reservation # , passenger names..Then.. submit..Your information should pop up..I also went through a TA, but I have never been able to access our reservations from the spot that says Your reservations :p I have booked excursions through this access also...Hope this helps....

The useless CQ online TA never did answer my emails but I finally got a very nice NCL person to talk to me (they usually won't because of the TA booking). She put me through to a techie who fixed my problem in less than a minute. I have a hyphenated last name and hyphens are apparently a no-no in computer geekland. My problem vanished along with the hyphen! Also, NCL gave me a REAL PHONE NUMBER for this thus-far numberless online TA. Yippee! If only a real person would answer it though...

NCL also said that I can have my reservation transferred back to ME even after final payment. I didn't know that or else I would have done it weeks ago. Now that just about everything is sorted out (except the double deposit but my CC company is dealing with that), I will probably not bother as I will lose $160 in the transfer and in the very least, I think I deserve that!

I am so happy that I can actually see my reservation!:D

Thanks, I made final payment with the TA last week but I guess that doesn't necessarily mean that NCL has the money yet. This booking has been the worst experience with a TA that I've ever had so I'm a bit nervous. I'm still waiting to be reimbursed for the deposit which they took off twice and that was 3 months ago. The TA wanted to leave it that way but I didn't want to have to lay out the extra $$$ just before Christmas so I filed a complaint with my CC company. I just hope they haven't done anything stupid with my reservation.

If you used a CC for the reservation, the reservation should appear on the NCL web site within 24 hours (48 hours max) -- FROM THE TIME the TA called NCL to make the final payment.

If it were I, I would either telephone or visit the TA and ask, very firmly, why NCL does not have your reservation yet. You should insist they finalize everything the same day you telephone or visit them.

I've been trying to fill out the advance guest registration form online with no success. I keep getting the message the Reservation that you were searching for WAS NOT FOUND. Please verify your information and Submit again. Of course, I checked, dbl checked, then triple checked but to no avail. Once again, the online agency has yet to respond. Anyone else having this problem?

I had a little trouble mon. night. I phoned NCL & they were very helpful. There was some problem she had to fix because I was from Canada. Within 10 min. of talking to NCL I was resgistered and ready to Cruise. Sun (2) times, Pearl (2) times, Jewel 1 and the Jade Feb. 08:)

Archived