Can't find my Edocs?

tigervixxxen

I just made my final payment with the TA and my sail date is 89 days out. She encouraged me to do the E docs. So today I completed the fun pass and clicked that I indeed wanted E docs instead of paper ones mailed to me and then it takes me to the screen I've already seen with the itinerary map and passenger names. Am I missing something? Where are the actual boarding documents? Do I just print out that front page and take it with me to board...that doesn't seem right? Or am I still too many days out to be able to view actual documents? I've heard from people on here that there are several PDF documents and luggage tags to print out and I can't find any of it. What am I doing wrong?

Go to the carnival site and log in, then at the bottom of the screen,(lower left hand part of the screen), click on my documents. You will need to enter your booking number, last name, ship and sail date. Once you get there, click continue, then click yes I want electronic documents, and click ok. Then, click the view button, and the creating documents screen will appear, after it's done loading the documents, they should show up. There ya go, you're done.:)

Thank you, I just needed to make sure I wasn't missing something big. My problem was the documents were not loading in my FireFox browser and so I switched to IE and it did the trick. I was clicking on view documents and nothing was happening!

Archived