Sorry - tried to search - emergency number for Radiance?

My search function doesn't seem to be working right now. I was wondering if anyone knows if Radiance has an emergency number for my family to call if anything should happen? Thank you!

Hi Lucky I called Royal to get them as we are leaving Saturday and leaving the children at home. They can call 1-800-724-7447 which is the operator and they will connect your call to the ship or the ships direct line is 011-874-763041850. However they said the caller will be charged whatever the international per minute fee is and your cabin will be charged $8.00 a minute for either number used. I told my kids unless its life or death use the cell as thats only $2.49 a minute. We have verizon and were told it will work in all ports and at sea. You can call your cell carrier for their rates and coverage. Email works too.

Hope that helps and happy cruising.

Lisa

Your friends and family can contact the ship by calling (888)

724-SHIP. Or from outside the U.S. they can call (732) 335-3285. The

cost is $7.95 USD a minute and can be charged to their American

Express®, MasterCard®, Visa®, Discover® or Diners Club®.

From outside the U.S. additional long distance charges will also

apply.

It is an 888 number not the 800 number listed in the above post, at least this is what was in my documents from August.

For the least expensive method, set up a free online internet email address (like hotmail). Tell your family you will check your email each night but that the email is for emergency stuff only (no forwards, etc). That way the email box won't be filled up with unnecessary stuff you have to read so you can get online and get back off quickly. You pay the $.50 per minute internet charge as opposed to the $2.49 per minute cell phone charge (check with your carrier on the exact charge), or the $7.95 per minute ship to shore charge.

Here is another suggestion, Like radio, he try,s to use the internet at every port of call, the prices are much cheaper, sometimes free........He posted his live report from the hotel in SJ and uploaded pics, for free.

Archived