Recent Millennium Excursions?

the herd

We will be on the Millennium for 1/27 sailing. Has anyone taken the Celebrity "Bath" tour in Tortola or the "Beach Break" tour in DR? Looking for comments on what you thought of them!! Also, has anyone booked a "local" for these tours?? How do you get "all day" pass for resorts in DR?

Thanks!

We will be on the Millennium for 1/27 sailing. Has anyone taken the Celebrity "Bath" tour in Tortola or the "Beach Break" tour in DR? Looking for comments on what you thought of them!! Also, has anyone booked a "local" for these tours?? How do you get "all day" pass for resorts in DR?

Thanks!

My wife and adult daughter did the DR Beach Break and had a good time. But I think you'll get more information going to the destination boards and searching or asking your questions there - specifically the board for Tortola and the board for DR.

Sam

Sam,

I have a question on the DR Beach Break that I haven't been able to get answered yet. Does the ship's tour include the use of the pools at Casa Del Mar? Also, that is an all-inclusive resort, are drinks and food included in the price?

Thanks,

Norman B

Thanks!

From what I've heard from the Tortola Bath tour, by the time they get everyone over there you don't have much time at the Baths. A lot of people seem to do it on their own through Speedy's Ferry.

Sam,

I have a question on the DR Beach Break that I haven't been able to get answered yet. Does the ship's tour include the use of the pools at Casa Del Mar? Also, that is an all-inclusive resort, are drinks and food included in the price?

Thanks,

Norman B

I'll try to remember to check with DW or DD about these questions and get back to you. Since I didn't do this excursion, I don't know. I do remember, though, that DW told me that she didn't realize that she needed a "sticker" on her (or something like that) to have gotten all the "free" drinks she wanted until it was late in the excursion (something about missing that particular message from the excursion leader).

Sam

Hi-

I dooked the Beach Break for a February Cruise. I was notified last week by Shorex that They no longer will be going to Casa Del Mar but the oasis Canoa Resort. I seem to remember reading a post on the DR board in destinations, that a recent RC cruiser said it had alreeady been dropped

John

Office of Changing plans

The Zamgwar Institute

We will be cruisin on 1/27 as well. This is our 1st cruise and booked it through a travel agent so I hope it is as wonderful as I have always heard cruisin is! As far as Tortola goes, we spent our honeymoon there some 10 years ago and took Speedy Ferry to the VG baths and truly enjoyed it! A great little restaurant there and lots and lots of beautiful flowers and the baths were great! I am planning to take Speedy's Ferry once again and avoid the corraling I keep hearing about.

Beware: I don't think Speedy's is going to get you there/back at the right times...I think you may have to investigate the other ferry service...Smith's I think. I just double checked...Speedy's returns at 12:30 & 3:30! I believe we're in Tortola til 4:00! Be careful...

Archived