Dive Operator in Cozumel?

1sttimerEa

I was told by another member about a women dive operator in Cozumel, she has a small boat with really personal service. Unfortunatly, I have lost that member's contact info and was hoping that someone might know who he was speaking of so I can get in touch with her.

Thanks so much.

I was told by another member about a women dive operator in Cozumel, she has a small boat with really personal service. Unfortunatly, I have lost that member's contact info and was hoping that someone might know who he was speaking of so I can get in touch with her.

Thanks so much.

I don't know of a woman dive operator but I use Papa Hogs. It's run by a Canadian couple (and their dog) and they have a very small boat with personal service (www.papahogs.com).

Randall

Thanks so much.

I can think of three:

Christi's http://www.bluextseadiving.com

Alison @ http://www.divewithalison.com

and Betsy White

There is probably more than 3. ;)

Thanks so much.

We really like bluextsea best of all the Cozumel operators we've tried. They took us to awesome dive spots. Check our swim thru video at http://www.youtube.com/CruiseDivers

Dive World, San Antonio uses Manta Raya - recommend as I have used them twice with my kiddo.

Fernando Gonzalez Aldana

Fernando is the founder and owner of Manta Raya Divers. He is a PADI Master Scuba Diver Trainer (MSDT) and an experienced diving instructor in Cozumel.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks so much.

Alison the best

Archived