Could anyone send me recent compass pages from the 3 day cruise to ensenada on Monarc

Just got off yesterday :( and have all 3 Compasses :) . I won't be able to get to it until Thursday, but I will scan then e-mail them to you or try to attach them to this post. PM me your e-mail address and I will send them.

Yep, PM is private message. But silly me, I just checked and this site does not let you do that:mad: . I will bring them to work on Thursday, scan them and see if I can attach it to this post. If not, then we'll figure something else out.

Great thanks so much!! The link had almost every other ship EXCEPT Monarch! :) of course

The Cruise Critic link in her signature did have the compass pages and I am all set!:p

Yipeee!

Thanks again

You're looking for the link to see my pictures. I have an album there of the 3 & 4 day from May 07. I have the compasses from this past weekend, but they're not up yet.

When they are online, they'll be right next to the May 07 ones though, so you can bookmark my picture site if you'd like :)

You're looking for the link to see my pictures. I have an album there of the 3 & 4 day from May 07. I have the compasses from this past weekend, but they're not up yet.

When they are online, they'll be right next to the May 07 ones though, so you can bookmark my picture site if you'd like :)

I just read your review on the monarch of the seas. That is the best review I have ever seen! I especially love the menus and pictures of the food. Thank you so much. I look forward to reading the reviews on your other cruises.

Hello I am planning a group trip on the 3 day cruise to ensenada and if anyone had recent compass pages for the cruise it would help me plan group events. Any pages would be helpful if you do not have all of them!

Thanks so much!!

OK scans won't work! Even if I scan it one page per file it's still way over the limit that's allowed to attach to the message. :( If you want to give me your e-mail I can either send the scans to you or mail you copies.

Kathy

• 3 weeks later...
I just read your review on the monarch of the seas. That is the best review I have ever seen! I especially love the menus and pictures of the food. Thank you so much. I look forward to reading the reviews on your other cruises.

Thank you :)

If you have 3 spare days, you can read my Liberty Review. That poor ship will never be the same! :)

Archived