A New Addict!

WestTxCruiser

I am fairly new here, at least to posting anyway, I have been "lurking" for a few months now. I think my family is beginning to worry about me because I am ALWAYS on here. My 6 year old walks up looks at my laptop and says "Momma are you on cruise critic AGAIN", I just laugh. Hubby calls me and asks what I am doing, and I LIE, oh I'm cleaning house honey, LIAR! In fact hubby and I are leaving tomorrow for Las Vegas and I am not packed, I need to go shopping and what am I doing right now? You got it, Cruise Critic. AHHHHHH I need help. If it were a cruise I would have been packed 2 weeks ago.

But anyway I just want to say thank you to everyone for contributing to my new addiction.

Welcome :D !! I'm sure that you have realized that there is a TON of great info here. Ask away....but remember that what you are getting are OPINIONS ....and nothing more. Your own experience can be quite different from that of other posters ;) .

Good luck hiding the "addiction" from DH. It never worked for me...so I had to get him hooked too :o ;) !!

Archived