Fun Ship Dollars, Pro's And Con's..

dressdenn

We requested these from everyone for our birthdays and Christmas one year and they were great. You can use them just about any way. Use them toward your booking or put them on your sail and sign card. We used them for the latter. We just used them like cash and applied them to our sail and sign account. It says something on them like "if you are using them for your sail and sign card you have to mail them in......." but we didn't have to. We just took them with us. I'd very happily take these as my gifts from now on......haha

We requested these from everyone for our birthdays and Christmas one year and they were great. You can use them just about any way. Use them toward your booking or put them on your sail and sign card. We used them for the latter. We just used them like cash and applied them to our sail and sign account. It says something on them like "if you are using them for your sail and sign card you have to mail them in......." but we didn't have to. We just took them with us. I'd very happily take these as my gifts from now on......haha.

You could use them for anything, drinks, shore excursions, gifts onboard, supper club........anything once you apply them to your sail and sign card.

Pro's:

They make nice gifts for friends going on a cruise

Con's

You must have them applied to your ship board account. using cash/credit card is much simpler. I would never buy them for myself, I can't see any reason too. I prefer my money to earn me interest as long as possible and feel no need to give the line an interest free loan. ;)

Archived