Questions about Majesty of the Seas

RellaKay

Hi everyone! I have a few questions about Majesty. I am looking at a short cruise in April of next year. It will be the April 6th 2009 cruise to Nassau, Cococay and Key West. This will be my spring break (I work for the school corp) and I know it is probably others spring break as well, so I am prepared for lots of kids. What other things can I expect on this ship and these ports. We have been to Cococay but not the others. We both like to snorkle and am always up for horseback riding by the ocean and definately shopping.

What is the definate to do list for these ports, or the definately don't do? What is Majesty like? I have been on Mariner (which I know is bigger) and Carnival's Sensation. I think I saw that she has been recently refurbuished.

I was looking and it looked like they didn't have any balcony's open. What are the junior suites like? Where are they located? Are they in noisy places? What about afts on this ship? We had an aft on Mariner and loved it!

Since it is a smaller ship, is there still lots to do? (We don't drink but can still have fun without that)

Does anybody have updated pictures?

I know lots of questions, but anything will help us decide. Thanks for taking the time to respond and have a great day!!!

Cindy

Hi everyone! I have a few questions about Majesty. I am looking at a short cruise in April of next year. It will be the April 6th 2009 cruise to Nassau, Cococay and Key West. This will be my spring break (I work for the school corp) and I know it is probably others spring break as well, so I am prepared for lots of kids. What other things can I expect on this ship and these ports. We have been to Cococay but not the others. We both like to snorkle and am always up for horseback riding by the ocean and definately shopping.

What is the definate to do list for these ports, or the definately don't do? What is Majesty like? I have been on Mariner (which I know is bigger) and Carnival's Sensation. I think I saw that she has been recently refurbuished.

I was looking and it looked like they didn't have any balcony's open. What are the junior suites like? Where are they located? Are they in noisy places? What about afts on this ship? We had an aft on Mariner and loved it!

Since it is a smaller ship, is there still lots to do? (We don't drink but can still have fun without that)

Does anybody have updated pictures?

I know lots of questions, but anything will help us decide. Thanks for taking the time to respond and have a great day!!!

Cindy

Majesty is an amazing ship. It was my third and I absolutely loved it. I was on her May 21, 2007, about 4 months after the refurb. I was a little nervous going on this cruise as my first two were on bigger ships. With everything going on and just the relaxation and sights, the size didn't even play a factor. We had a small small oceanview on deck 2 so I don't know about the junior's. When we were in Nassau it rained so we really did nothing and Key West was very hot so we just walked around but there were plenty of little shops. Onboard, there was always an activity going on. The staff made sure everyone was having a wonderful time. Any time they got something for us they responded with "My Pleasure." I have my pictures up on webshots: http://travel.webshots.com/album/559236820QbQLxN

It was an amazing cruise. I would go back in a heartbeat. Enjoy!:D

Archived