HC JS on Enchantment

Yes! We were in 8108 and loved it! It's big (245 sq ft + 58 sq ft balcony, for 303 sq ft. total), compared to a non-HC cabin of the same type. Lots of space to roll around in, good sized balcony. And since it's so large, they haven't eliminated any of the furniture to create more space, as sometimes happens in HC cabins. There's an empty space just as you come into the door which is a great place for storing a wheelchair for when you're not using it. I wish I could post a photo here, but I still haven't learned how. Enjoy!

I would imagine there is a roll-in shower, instead of a tub, tho???? And handicapped bars everywhere in the bath???

Yes, a roll-in shower and grab bars. No tub.

If I'm wrong about the measurements, so be it. Whatever they are, 8108 is much larger than the usual JS. We sailed with friends who had a regular JS on the same deck and not far from ours, and we all visited with each other in our cabins, and I can assure you that our cabin was much larger.

Archived