your favorite NCL ship

cruise116antwon

The Dawn was my favorite ship, I was knocked out by the Pearl, she is the winner so far.

Will be on the Spirit in May, I have done a one nighter on her so I know the layout of the Ship, I know we will have a great time, but I don't think the Spirit will take away the Pearl's number one spot.

Good to see you posting on the boards again. It's been a long time since you posted as a very young man lots of information about the Norway. Sorry to hear that you are not on the Pride of Hawaii any longer. You did your job very good while we were on there. What are you doing now since you are not on that ship? Hope we get to cross paths again someday. I was laid up part of last year with cancer but now I am in remission with the help of the Good Lord and Good Dr's. So now we are back cruising again. Just got off the Pearl from doing the New Years cruise, that was a lot of fun. Take care and let us hear from you, Norma and Harold

The Norway (our first ever cruise - we loved her so much we sailed again, and again, and again on her) for her graceful lines, elegant style of cruising (true formal tea dances!).

The Pearl for our 1st but not last courtyard villa experience which set the gold standard for future cruises on NCL!

My favorite is still the Dawn, tried the Jewel last year and it was lovely, but I just prefer the Dawn. I have not tried other NCL ships but may try the Jade when she sails out of NY next winter... still considering.

Juried

My favorite is still the Dawn, tried the Jewel last year and it was lovely, but I just prefer the Dawn. I have not tried other NCL ships but may try the Jade when she sails out of NY next winter... still considering.

Juried

Archived