Will upgrade cause loss of One-Day Sale credits

Micknmin

We booked the Liberty of the Seas during the one day sale in June. Over the last few months, the cost of our cruise has gone down several times (I think we are going to have the ship to ourselves!) and they are currently offering a Special Residency Rate. Right now we have three rooms booked on the port side at the very end of the ship...not aft, just the last few rooms on the side. Since the price has gone so much, I am considering upgrading to three different rooms midship. If I do this, will I lose the stateroom credits that I received during the one day sale?

I think you would probably get the best answer by calling RCCL? Anybody that answers you here, may or may not be right. It is your money, so why not get the correct answer from the correct people. At least you can say that you spoke to Peter at RCCL and was told xy and z. Rather than saying that cruiseboozer on cruise critic told me.......

I totally agree with Ziggypup that you should call to verify for your cruise. I will add, though, that I recently did this exact same thing. I booked during the October one day sale, and last week decided to upgrade from inside to oceanview. When I called to do this, I specifically asked if I would still receive the onboard credits from the one-day sale, and they said I would. I wrote down the name of the person who told me this. I suggest you do the same.

We booked the Liberty of the Seas during the one day sale in June. Over the last few months, the cost of our cruise has gone down several times (I think we are going to have the ship to ourselves!) and they are currently offering a Special Residency Rate. Right now we have three rooms booked on the port side at the very end of the ship...not aft, just the last few rooms on the side. Since the price has gone so much, I am considering upgrading to three different rooms midship. If I do this, will I lose the stateroom credits that I received during the one day sale?

When are you going on the Liberty? We were look at that ship/

Thanks for all the advice. Looks like I will be calling my TA in the morning. If they can find three rooms together without us losing our credits, we will upgrade and get three balcony rooms for less than what the cruise cost when we originally booked.

cruising ann- We will be on the May 24th sailing...I can't wait!

Archived