charge for Jade on Monarch??

rclcruzer

Yes, they do charge for sushi at the Jade on the Monarch. It was very good. Great atmosphere there, quiet in comparison to the main dining room. Later. Robin :cool:

Thanks so much.....our Monarch group is here "celebrating our 2 weeks till' Monarch cruise", (wine all around!) and we all wanted to know!

Do you know how much they charge???? Thanks!!

Thanks so much.....our Monarch group is here "celebrating our 2 weeks till' Monarch cruise", (wine all around!) and we all wanted to know!

Do you know how much they charge???? Thanks!!

Jayme, they charge per item. But seriously, don't even go there. If you actually like Sushi, and know what real sushi is, you will not like it. I love sushi, eat it all the time, and spent 3 month in Japan. And I can tell you that their sushi is not worth the cheap chop sticks they serve with it. Save yourself, and just eat some good sushi at home before you go.

Oh, and wine all around here too. We leave for Vancouver 1 week from tonight! Wish I was with you guys. Say hi to Chris & Becky.

Archived